Turnaround process improvement and building organizational capability.
Coaching and mentoring, building capability in individuals and teams, throughout all Turnaround stages, including Turnaround execution. Turnaco can assess current capability, undertake a gap assessment and develop and support the implementation of an improvement plan.
- These reviews involve our external team in a “cold eye” independent review. We assess the current status and planning readiness as well as organisation alignment and capability for a pending Turnaround We compare these insights against global best practices and benchmarks.
- The Reviews will allow timely actions in areas where weaknesses have been identified and to develop a specific action plan to improve potential areas of weakness.
- Turnaco can support the delivery of these improvement actions.
Provide independent Preparation Reviews, preparation/predictability improvements and an assessment of any "gaps-to-potential" for the business plans:
- PR0 : Timed at Turnaround kick-off.
- PR1 : Timed at the completion of initial Turnaround development.
- PR2 : Timed after scoping is complete.
- PR3 : Timed after completion of detailed planning.
- Post Turnaround Lessons Learned.
- Capability assessment and improvement plan.
- Strategy development and optimisation.
- Scope optimisation: quantitative and risk-based.
- Scope solution development: deliver the right scope the optimal way for the safest, most efficient and effective delivery.
- Schedule optimisation: covering 3 key influential stages of preparation 1: Enables for optimal schedule at Turnaround initiation 2: Optimal scope solutions development during scoping and post scoping method and execution strategy stage Solutions 3: Schedule Critical path review (detailed planning and execution multi-discipline review of: schedule critical paths and work planning, safety, schedule, risk and quality enablers).
- Shutting-down, decontamination, testing and Start-up.
- Execution efficiency: effective, efficient and organisational responsiveness during execution.
- Quality program: Comprehensive program to result in a flaw-free event. The Turnaco Program is called iSEE Simple Efficient and Effective.
- Strategic Planning Improvement
COVID : structured review of activity re-scheduling. Assessment of Activity optimisation potential or deferral impact risk and mitigation planning. Delivering optimal strategic activity schedule for the outer years.